What is the best way to get started in commercial driving? A non CDL driver should look for a company to grow with – one that will provide the chance to learn, gain experience, get CDL licenced and establish a career. Sterett Heavy Hauling welcomes motivated non CDL drivers to join our team. Our success as a company depends on maintaining team of committed drivers, who are ambitious, dedicated to excellence, and inspired to achieve. Recognizing these traits, as well as integrity and strong character, we are eager to invest in quality individuals who are just beginning their careers on the road.
Sterett Heavy Hauling Driver Requirements
- Driver candidates must be 21 years of age and have a valid license
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401K Plan
- No DUI/DWI convictions with the past five years
- Pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug test, background check and fitness test
- Acceptable driving record
- Flatbed/heavy hauling experience not required
- Full and part-time positions available
If you are ready to embark on a commercial driving career, why not partner with a company that will provide you with the best opportunities? Join the Sterett Heavy Hauling team and partner with a company that is committed to your success.
Visit our application page to apply now!