Sterett Heavy Hauling is always looking for qualified drivers to join our team. Our success in the industry is due is no small part to our excellent drivers, who are committed to excellence, integrity, and motivated to pursue the highest goals as individuals and as a team.
We are seeking drivers who are looking for a company to grow with, and are interested in achieving long term career success. If this sounds like what you are looking for, we invite you to learn more about our company culture and explore the possibility of joining the Sterett Heavy Hauling team. Get the details on our requirements and services below:
Sterett Heavy Hauling Driver Requirements
- Driver candidates must be 21 years of age and have a valid class A CDL
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401K Plan
- No DUI/DWI convictions with the past five years
- Pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug test, background check and fitness test
- Acceptable driving record
- Flatbed/heavy hauling experience not required
- Full and part-time positions available
Contact the Sterett Heavy Hauling team to discuss your project.