Looking for a great schedule, excellent mileage rate, consistent miles, and growth opportunity? As a CDL driver on the Heavy Hauling team, you’ll discover those advantages and more. Sterett Heavy Hauling knows that our success in the industry is built on our CDL drivers – and we greatly value them. We have worked hard to grow an outstanding cadre of CDL drivers who embody the integrity and reputation of our business. From our drivers to our administrative staff, Sterett Heavy Hauling works as a team, dedicated to serving our customers, growing our business, and supporting the individual goals of our team members. If you are looking for a company that will appreciate your talent and reward your efforts, we invite you to learn more about Sterett Heavy Hauling and explore the possibility of joining our team.
Sterett Heavy Hauling Driver Requirements
- Driver candidates must be 21 years of age and have a valid class A CDL
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401K Plan
- No DUI/DWI convictions with the past five years
- Pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug test, background check and fitness test
- Acceptable driving record
- Flatbed/heavy hauling experience not required
- Full and part-time positions available
You’ve worked hard to become a commercially licensed driver – you deserve to enjoy the advantages you’ve earned! Join the Sterett Heavy Hauling team and partner with a company that will recognize and contribute to your success.
Visit our application page to apply now!